Marine Fan MF3For engine rooms and compartments that require reliable ventilation!
JEC’s Marine Engine Room Ventilation FansThe JEC range of DC marine fans are extremely powerful for their size and available with a range of blade pitches that can be tailored to meet your engine room needs.
- Brushless design for maintenance free operation
- An ideal combination of high volume flow with a light weight, compact construction
- Variable speed and pitch to suit your requirements
- Very high efficiency for power and fuel savings
- Operates directly from your engines DC supply
- Built to naval standards throughout for long life under the most arduous conditions.
The six individually mounted polypropylene fan blades can be adjusted to meet special requirements. Choose from five fan blade pitches of 30°, 35°, 40°, 45° & 50°.
For the first time, a brushless design gives maintenance-free operation with outstanding reliability. The precision built DC motor is half the size of a similar AC powered motor, saving weight and improving fan blade efficiency.
For exceptional corrosion resistance, components are stainless steel or hard anodised aluminium, sealed with sodium dichromate, the type of treatment used on navy ships and large aircraft.
The following specifications are for standard capacity fans. Larger, higher capacity fans are also available.
|Maximum Speed||2,700 rpm|
|Maximum Flow||2.7 m3/sec|
|Diameter Range||360 - 550mm|
|Maximum Power||1.25kW @ 28V|
|Number of Blades|
|Blade Pitches||30°, 35°, 40°, 45°, 50°|
|Weight - std version|
|Weight - short version||12.7kg (28 lbs)|
|Weight - long version||14kg (30.9 lbs)|