Marine Hatch HingeNow a no-compromise hatch hinge that is elegant and practical in design. Easily installed and rugged – You can have complete confidence in a watertight and secure fitting.
Made entirely from 316 stainless steel, the Marine Hatch Hinge is flush mounted and will recess into your deck to give a clean stylish finish. The hinge is secured from below deck so no fasteners are visible from above. The securing bolt thread in the hinge is ‘SecuraLock’ which accepts standard thread bolts without the need for spring washers; so you can use counter-sunk bolts for a flush under-deck installation.
Two countersunk 316 stainless steel bolts are provided.
Initially designed only as a hatch hinge, but now commonly used on many doors (architect designs) and can also be used as a door furniture
- Made from 316 Stainless Steel
- Distance between centers 80mm (3 3/16")
- Hole size 31.75 mm (1 1/4")
- Depth of hole 22 mm (7/8")
- Slot for hinge bar 12.75 x 12.75 mm (1.2" x 1/2")
- Securing bolts M8 standard, other thread patterns to order.
- The opening angle on the hinge is 103 degrees.